Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Reversible Coasters


I must start by saying, the SNOW has returned which means no school and more free time for me! Yippeee! Knowing that I would be snowed-in, I bought a lot of fabric from the store with high hopes of tackling more sewing projects.

My first completed project is a set of 4 reversible coasters. They were fairly simple, with far less sewing machine jams, and only a bit of frustration. I'm still learning the ways of sewing and it's getting easier with each project I take on.

Tie them up with a bow and they become the perfect gift.


On one side is a blue, green paisley print, and the other side is a solid green. Having girls over for drinks, go with the fun, paisley print. Want something more neutral and toned down, flip them to the solid green side.

So there you have it, another glimpse into my sewing studio. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment