Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life in Texas

Spring break has arrived! Which means I can finally take the time to relax, sleep in, exercise, go shopping, blog get caught up on my final two projects for school. Looking forward to summer.

JD and I took a quick trip to East Texas to visit my grandparents. My grandma is sick and it may have been our last time together. I hope that is not the case. I did not see her very often growing up and never knew her too well. This trip provided us with a lot of quality time together. I will be forever grateful for our time together these past four days. I got to know her more and appreciate their kindness, cooking, and tours of East Texas.





Can't visit Texas without taking the John Deere out for a spin

In two weeks, I hope to finally tackle some projects I haven't had time for. Now off to finish my paper....


Be back soon, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment