Sunday, July 15, 2012

photo editing

We're back from the beach and we had an amazing time. I'll share more about our trip in an upcoming post, but I wanted to quickly share a photoing editing site that I stumbled upon. It's too good not to share. The site is called ipiccy. I barely know what I'm doing but through trial and error,  I'm slowly figuring it out. Better than nothing right?

If your looking for something simple and easy, this site is great. I made these two collages below to show you the before and after effects.



The first photo we took in the car and didn't realize the camera was zoomed in. I actually like how it turned out but it was way too light. I don't remember what I did but I played around with the exposure, shadows, and contrast.

The second photo was too dark. I lightened it and adjusted the color vibrance and exposure.

Nothing too fancy but a great site with easy to use editing tools. Give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. I've been using picmonkey but am excited to try ipiccy. Thanks! It was nice to see you last week!

    ReplyDelete