Thursday, April 22, 2010

2010: Weddings and Babies

Weddings

I am beyond excited for year 2010! Good things are happening to the people I love. I am attending 5 weddings this season and I'm a bridesmaid in 4 of them (and 3 of them are in September!) Wow, how crazy it that?
  • My dear college roommate, Dawn, is getting married next Friday on April 30th
  • My sister-in-law, Becca, is getting married September 4th
  • My oldest brother, Adrian, (the last of 3 children to tie the know) is getting married on September 11th
  • My lovely college rooommate, Vicki, is getting marred September 25th
I will be posting details about all the weddings, showers, and parties to share all the decorating, food, and fun we have this year.

for those who aren't getting married, they're having babies...

Babies


Nothing is more special than celebrating the gift of new life.
  • My other sister-in-law, Katie, is having her 2nd baby
  • My close friend in bible study, Helen, is having her first son (due in 3 weeks!)
  • My dearly loved friend in Oklahoma, Lesley, is having her first daughter
  • My high school friend, Kendra, is expecting her 2nd child
I am planning a small shower this Saturday so stayed tuned details, pictures, and perhaps a recipe or two.

Whether it is the joining of two loved ones in marriage or the arrival of a bundle of joy, life is full happy moments.

2010 will be an unforgettable year. Anyone else have a big year coming up? New house or maybe getting married? Know someone getting married? Do share.

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy isn't it? I have 2 close friends having babies this month!! The dog keeps us plenty busy for now :) Have fun panning the shower. I can't wait to see pictures!
    <3 Ashley
    http://gogreeno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete