I am beyond excited for year 2010! Good things are happening to the people I love. I am attending 5 weddings this season and I'm a bridesmaid in 4 of them (and 3 of them are in September!) Wow, how crazy it that?
- My dear college roommate, Dawn, is getting married next Friday on April 30th
- My sister-in-law, Becca, is getting married September 4th
- My oldest brother, Adrian, (the last of 3 children to tie the know) is getting married on September 11th
- My lovely college rooommate, Vicki, is getting marred September 25th
for those who aren't getting married, they're having babies...
Nothing is more special than celebrating the gift of new life.
- My other sister-in-law, Katie, is having her 2nd baby
- My close friend in bible study, Helen, is having her first son (due in 3 weeks!)
- My dearly loved friend in Oklahoma, Lesley, is having her first daughter
- My high school friend, Kendra, is expecting her 2nd child
Whether it is the joining of two loved ones in marriage or the arrival of a bundle of joy, life is full happy moments.
2010 will be an unforgettable year. Anyone else have a big year coming up? New house or maybe getting married? Know someone getting married? Do share.