Monday, February 21, 2011

Going Bovine

Hello readers. Are you still there? I knew life would get busy but I'm determined to keep the good ol' blog alive. Today in honor of President's day the schools were closed and I got an extra day to relax, work from home in attempt to get caught up on a zillion and one things.

All weekend I read Going Bovine for class and finally finished all 480 pages. It's WEIRD and unlike any book I've ever read. In short it's about a boy in high-school, the druggie kind, without any motivation, who gets mad cow disease and goes on an adventure in his mind to save the world along with a drawf and talking yard gnome. Seriously crazy.
Today I also wrote a 2 page paper, did 2 loads of laundry, went grocery shopping, cooked dinner, cleaned (a bit), took care of some paper work, and crossed off each item on my "To Do List" with satisfaction :) Anyone else love lists?

I'll be back sometime this week with a favorite, delicious recipe of ours.

Have a great week everyone! Snow again?

No comments:

Post a Comment