Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Wish List

I had a great birthday, and I am so excited to go shopping with my birthday cash! Thanks to my wonderful parents, gran, and mother-in-law, I am ready to hit the mall, cash in hand. I am stoked for two reasons:

1) I haven't really bought (received) any new clothes since Christmas.
2) I am tired of looking at the same old digs every morning in my closet.

I have a huge project due April 14th and to celebrate its completion I'm going on a shopping spree that weekend. To contain myself until then, I did a little virtual shopping. Here are a few things on my wish list. 





1. Toms


3. New Sunglasses. Not necessarily this pair, but I'm thinking aviators.

4. Adele's new CD.

5. A summer dress or two.

6. New shorts, maybe this pair or something similar.

7. Makeup. Something to brighten me up for spring.

8. Lounge pants. Thinking either these or these.

Until then, back to reality which means working on report cards that are due tomorrow.

Anybody else want something new for spring?

2 comments:

  1. yay love this!!! i really want those toms (i haven't seen ones with the laces yet!) andddd those yoga pants...so cute!<3 and miss you, francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Adele's new CD. It might even warrant an early splurge...

    ReplyDelete