Wednesday, November 17, 2010

8 dresses

Over the past 5 years, I've been honored to be a part of so many weddings. 8 to be exact. It has been amazing to see many of my closest friends find love. In addition to my friends, I will never forget when both of my brothers got married. Not only did they gain a wife, but I gained two sisters. I began to realize how special it is to have sister-like relationships.

As a bridesmaid I have...
  • Prayed before a reception of 250 people
  • Safety pinned a wedding dress two minutes before the ceremony began
  • Fought with a wedding coordinator to fulfill the brides wishes
  • Ran a 5k race the morning of the wedding
  • worn 8 different dresses
  • created unforgettable memories
  • traveled across the county
  • ate octopus
Thank you Katie, Lesley, Kendra, Alyssa, Dawn, Becca, Michelle, and Vicki for including me in your special day. I am grateful for all of our friendships, laughs, and memories. I feel very blessed to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment