Monday, October 5, 2009

All Things Handmade

As I previously mentioned in a post about my design style, I love handmade items. I admire their originality and the personal touch they can add to any room. I was thrilled and overwhelmed when I stumbled across the site, www.etsy.com.

On this site individuals create and sell handmade or vintage items. Ranging from jewelry to furniture, to whatever else creative and original.

Check out these sleek magnetic boards


Large Teal Coriander Fabric Covered Magnet BoardLarge (13x18) Moda Wunderland Fabric Covered Magnet Board - Art and Organization

or these unique handmade pillows


modern daisyLOVE scrabble tile pillowsmod pillowpear pair in dijon UNFILLED

Check out the site for more unique home decor.
(also great for one-of-a-kind gifts)

Happy Handmade Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment