Thursday, September 9, 2010

Photo Booth Fun


I wanted to include this in my last post, but was too tired. But it's SO great I couldn't wait to share the fun.

Becca and Paul had a photo booth at their reception from the company Lancaster Photo Booth . It served as the guest book, favor, and pure entertainment for the guests.

Every guest was encouraged to throw on some props (huge glasses, cowboy hat, beads etc), and hop in for a round of photos. Each time 4 copies of the photo strip printed. One for the guest book, which you then signed, and 3 for you and whoever else was in the photo. The photo booth was unlimited so you could go in as many times as you liked.

I think it's a genius idea. They now have a unique guest book with actal photos of their guests and a favor the guests will really enjoy.

If your planning a wedding, I highly suggest you consider adding a photo booth. I promise, it won't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment