Saturday, May 14, 2011

Craftin' for Baby

When giving gifts, I always try to include something personal, something handmade. Remember when I made these? Seems like everyone I know is with child or just had a baby.

Our good friends are having a baby girl in June, and I wanted to include something handmade. I didn't know what until these popped up in my blogger! Thanks for the inspiration, Alyssa. I know the slightest thing about embroidery, but I thought what the heck, I'll as least try.

They are pretty easy to make and I whipped 3 together in about 2.5 hours. They're not perfect by any means. I was on a roll and didn't bother to clean up my mess until today.
I liked how they turned out and hope baby and mama Panyutin will too.


In case your wondering (which your probably not), here's the gift all put together. Love that pink bucket.












Happy Craftin!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see y"all today! The onesies are adorable- you are so talented, friend!

    ReplyDelete