Thursday, March 1, 2012

beautiful day

No projects to report today. Just enjoying this beautiful day which makes me excited for spring and summer. JD and I went on our first run jog today. With such a busy schedule lately, working out has taken a back seat. I'm determined to change that. I'm hoping to get some form of exercise at least 3 days a week. We'll see how that goes.


Last week I vowed to get rid of junk food for a week but that didn't go so well. I still had so much Valentine's candy left over. My students were very generous this year. I couldn't take the temptation and finally threw the rest away.

Lately, I've been eating a salad with dinner each night. That's a start, right? We are currently hook on this...
It's very basic. A spinach mix with cranberries, cashews, feta cheese and fat free raspberry vinaigrette dressing. So good. 

 I had to get rid of a few ripe bananas so I made this banana bread too...
Recipe and photo from here. I hope it takes as good as it smells.

Quite the productive day. Now off to grade 28 unit tests...

No comments:

Post a Comment