Thursday, August 13, 2009

Personal Bedroom-Before and After

My own personal bedroom was in major need of color and style. I wanted to create a more inviting feel but nothing to overbearing. At the same time, I wanted to be cost efficient. When I got married, we acquired all my husbands bedroom furniture. Don't get me wrong, I love the furniture; however, great modern furniture can still become lost in a bare room. Our room before was boring, colorless.... just check out the pictures.

BEFORE:









Wow, I'm glad I do not sleep there anymore.

AFTER:















There it is. Hope you like it.
Check back for more posts on how I made this transformation. I'll tell you what I personally made, the cost breakdown, and what I think EVERYONE needs in their bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment