Monday, August 17, 2009

Price Breakdown


Recently I showed you the before and after of my personal bedroom makeover. My goal for every makeover is to create something High Style on a Small Budget. Bargain hunting is the key and something I absolutely LOVE to do. There is nothing better than scoring a deal on anything I buy. I am thrilled when I save with coupons or receive a free milk at the grocery store. Negotiating for free wood at Home Depot (which I did finally win) or saving $6 on my dreaded oil change are just a few examples of my passion for saving.



So here is the breakdown of what I bought, how much it cost, and any deals I received in the process...


Grand Total: $276.98

On certain items I saved and on others I splurged. Check back to see When to Save and When to Splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment