Monday, August 23, 2010

Celebrating 2 years of Marriage


Today, August 23 marks 2 years of marriage and 9 years of dating. I feel blessed to have such a caring man in my life. He won't even kill bugs! He rescues them from our apartment and takes them outside to safety.

We planned to celebrate our anniversary this passed weekend but JD was sick with a fever and could barley lift his head off his pillow...so I cleaned both bathrooms, dusted, did 3 loads of laundry, went to the grocery store, did school work, and anything else to keep busy. Oh well, there's always next weekend.

JD-Thank you for...
  • Making me laugh
  • Always taking care of me
  • For being my best friend
  • Loving the Lord
  • Providing for our family
  • Loving me at all times
  • Playing card games with me
  • Helping me grade papers
  • Making me a better person
Can't wait to see what our year 3 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment