Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Morning

Sometimes it's nice to take pleasure in the simple things in life. This morning I was very content enjoying my coffee and brownie for breakfast while listening to Sara Bareilles. I have recently fell in love with her music. Especially this song.

JD was also super sweet and surprised me with her CD this week (after I whined and complained that he was using all his Bestbuy points/coupons/giftcards to purchase a new video game). I guess we both won in the end. I'm lucky to have such a great guy.

Enjoy your weekend and take notice all the simple joys God has blessed us with.

ps. we saw The Town last night and it was AMAZING. I loved it. I highly recommend it. Filled with action and romance.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who eats brownies for breakfast :) Love your blog, Mollie!

    ReplyDelete