Saturday, October 30, 2010

Punkin Ale


Did you know I like beer?

Back in my this post, I explained how JD and I always go out to dinner on Friday nights. Last night we decided to go to Dogfish Head, a great brewery that makes its own beer. I'm not sure why we're on a brewery kick because last Friday we went to Gordon Biersch, another great brewery.

I must say, I have thoroughly enjoyed tasting all the seasonal, fall-related beers. So far I had..
  • Sam Adams Octoberfest
  • Gordon Biersch Octoberfest
  • Punkin Ale from Dogfish Head
All three delicious, but my favorite by far was last night's Punkin Ale. Not pumpkin, but punkin ale.
Mom don't hate me for drinking beer. She always thinks it's unlady like, but I think shes getting used to the fact that I prefer a beer over a cosmo.
We frequently gets nachos too.

What's your favorite aspect of fall? Halloween? Hot apple cider? Carving pumpkins? Seasonal beers? Do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment