Saturday, October 23, 2010

Video: DIY Inspiration

If you read my last post about my trip to Oklahoma, then you will recognize my friend Alyssa in this video. She is a DIYer like me and actually taught me to sew last year.

She is a natural in front of the camera, and I wouldn't be surprised if someday she became a newscaster or the next Erin Andrews for ESPN.

We have wild dreams of someday opening a small boutique together filled with all kinds of neat things. Until then, I'll keep teaching my kiddos and she'll keep everything running smoothly in HR at Target.

Cute projects right?

and wasn't Alyssa quite the host?

and I could just snuggle with that baby all day.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, good times! We must keep our dream alive Mollie! I like how you said I "taught" you how to sew...it brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest thing ever! You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete