Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A look back at 2010

As another year comes to an end and I reflect on 2010, I realize how many blessings the Lord has given me. I put together a list of some of the best moments this year.

January 2010
Making my first two sock monkeys


February
The Snow Blizzard
March
My Surprise Birthday Trip to the National Harbor
April
Celebrating Dawn's Wedding

May
Little T turns one
June
Beach Vacation
Want to see our entire trip? Check our our beach video.
July
The 4th in DC

August
Spending Time with Friends
September
3 Weddings


October
A trip to Oklahoma to see my good friends and meet baby PattersonNovember
Thanksgiving


December
Wining an Eagles jersey
I wear this baby with pride. Did you see that game last Sunday?

It has been quite the year and I'm excited to see what 2011 brings.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment: