Monday, January 10, 2011

Same Name, New Look

Remember when I asked you about the blog name back in this post? Well, I debated whether to change the name and finally decided to stick with the original. I did however want to make some changes, so I changed the header and am very pleased with the new look.

I know very little about the technical side of setting up a blog, but I am slowly teaching myself some html code along the way. Don't be surprised if the blog is ever-changing in appearance.

On another note...
I really appreciate all of your feedback on the blog. Thanks to all of you who left comments.

It looks like you want to see more before/after projects, recipes, videos, inexpensive fashion ideas, DIY crafts, and more holiday-themed posts. I am already thinking of some Valentine posts, so stay tuned.

Now, for the toffee popcorn giveaway results. According to random.org the winner is...ALYSSA.

Thanks for supporting the blog. If you're missing posts, sign up to receive them through email or become a follower.

4 comments:

  1. boooooo....i mean congratulations alyssa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design Mollie! P.S. Justin and I are house hunting so I vote for inexpensive decor ideas for around the house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I LOVE the new look :) Really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WON!!!!!!!!

    You can give me the popcorn when I come out to see you this summer...:)

    Love your new look Mollie. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete